Global Account Management
Objective: Create long-lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with a limited number of strategic accounts, to secure your growth and your profitability.
Designing a GAM Strategy
This first step is fundamental, as it enables the company to set up a well-structured GAM approach: Without it, it would just be an improved sales strategy.
A prerequisite is to fully understand Global Account’s specific expectations and growth strategy: We provide a full assessment of their needs, highlighting your customers’ strategic priorities.
We help define a dedicated GAM organization, to avoid silo effects and create synergies between all involved departments.
We also help companies make a proper selection of strategic accounts, based on unbiased and easy-to-measure criteria.
Finally, a GAM roadmap should be designed and shared with all stakeholders.
Implement Strategic Account Management
The Company’s top management and the GAM leader must work closely together, in order to successfully roll out the GAM strategy.
We provide our expertise on:
- The design of specific GAM tools
- The design and follow-up of Global Account-specific action plans
- The training and coaching of Global Account Managers, to make sure that they master all the GAM tools and that they achieve the agreed objectives
- Change management, as a GAM strategy is indeed a significant cultural shift for many companies
- Global account growth 1.5 to 3 times higher than standard account growth